Accessibility on imperialtechforesight.com
This statement relates only to web pages with a web address beginning www.imperialtechforesight.com/ or imperialtechforesight.com/. This is Imperial Tech Foresight’s main domain.
imperialtechforesight.com is managed by staff at Imperial College London. For other websites managed by Imperial College London, you should refer to this statement.
How accessible the website is
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard (we recommend Google Chrome for this purpose)
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (such as JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- Resize the website to the size of your window or device and display a readable text size whatever device you use. This website resizes automatically depending on the window or device used
- Zoom in up to 200% without text spilling off the screen
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
What we do about known issues
We work to achieve and maintain WCAG 2.1 AA standards, but it is not always possible for all our content to be accessible. Where content is not accessible, we will state a reason, warn users and offer alternatives. At present, we are aware of a small number of limitations in the website’s underlying code which may cause some screen readers difficulty. We aim to correct these issues by the end of 2020. In addition:
- Many PDFs on this website are not yet compatible with screen readers. We are working to convert existing PDF documents to accessible PDFs. In the meantime, If you want to access any of the existing PDFs please email: email@example.com
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Imperial College London is committed to making its website and websites it manages accessible in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018. This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the known issues listed below.
Non accessible content
We are currently finalising accessibility testing on Imperial Tech Foresight. At present, we understand non-accessible content includes:
- PDFs of infographics, such as Future of Water, Table of Disruptive Technologies, Automated Futures timeline. These are accessed through the downloads on each of the corresponding pages.
Users may request accessible versions of PDFs by contacting email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting accessibility issues
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille or if you find any accessibility issues not listed on this page then please contact email@example.com You will receive a response within five working days.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS). Last updated This statement was prepared on 7 September 2020. It was last updated on 7 September 2020.